Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quantum Of Solace Part 2

PART I



PART II


Dominic Green:
Fellow investors, our strategy is so far working well as planned. Our boy has successfully diffused himself into the main stream government party. For the last four years he has followed our orders creating commotions in the party, making himself as liability and tragically destroying credibility of the governing party.

So fellow investors, we put our money on the right guy, the wonder boy. Soon when the targeted government turns upside down, we move in offering our assistance and in return we shall negotiate for luscious economic control.


M:
Bond, I received reliable information that Dominic Green and his Quantum movement are currently targeting a peaceful country in Southeast Asia. We do not want our ex-colony going into political turmoil. Furthermore we are still selling plenty our goods to the country, thus any political repercussion may slightly hurt British economy.


Double O Eleven Chimps Bond
Chimps Bond:
Nothing much to tell now M, I recently learned from my informer that Dominic Green has his wonder boy diffusing deeply into the government, and the boy has since been messing well for four years.

M:
Tell me more about the wonder boy Bond.

Chimps Bond:
He is an Oxford graduate, that's all I know so far.

M:
Jeez, I never knew Oxford also trained students to become traitors to their nations. Well Bond your mission is to go to the country and find more about the wonder boy. On your arrival you'll be met with your US counterpart, Megan Fox. She probably has a lot to tell about the wonder boy, but Chimps do ask her only for information and nothing more. I know that she has a lot more to offer.

Chimps Bond:
Yes Maam.



Megan Fox:
Welcome to Southeast Asia Mr. Chimps Bond. Your are at my service.

Chimps Bond:
What kind of service, be specific please, personal or professional?

Megan Fox:
Bond will always be Bond. I can assist you professionally by giving you information that you desperately needed about the wonder boy. On personal ground, if you lack of fire power I can ask my friends the autobots to assist you on that. As a matter of fact Optimus Prime is here for Mega Sales Carnival.

Chimps Bond:
Tell me Megan about the wonder boy.

Megan Fox:
He orchestrated a political play of the century. The local government is now aware about the wonder boy and his treacherous plot. And for that reason the government didn't offer the wonder boy any cabinet post even though he had won quite a substantial position in the party. The government is in the process of eliminating the wonder boy, so tell your M there's nothing to worry at all.

Chimps Bond:
If that's the case I should be more worried. The master of the wonder boy Dominic Green doesn't take failure as an option, perhaps they are now working on plan B. I've got to get close to the wonder boy and learn about his current movement.

Megan Fox:
Wow that sounds scary. I have to remind you Bond don't be so hard on the wonder boy. He is the type of person who will cry and run straight away to his mother whenever he gets pressured. Locally the wonder boys is known as anak omak. So your hardness Bond may be needed for some other occasion.

Chimps Bond:
Don't worry Megan, I'll project the hardness to the right destination. Would you like to have a piece of the action?

Megan Fox:
If you talk about action-packed thriller, no thank you Bond, I've had enough in Transformer. About the hardness, it may be worth considered.

Chimps Bond:
Do take your whole life time to consider, and at the mean time stay away from Cucu Tok Selampit and Bro Ahmad, they might just be dangerous!

Megan Fox:
Ha Ha Ha...Don't worry! Bumble Bee is protecting me 24 7, so I don't need them and definitely I don't need you Double O Eleven Mr. Chimps Bond.

TO BE CONTINUED......