Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pictures Don't Lie, And The Truth Is Out There

I never expected that the confrontation regarding KJs' picture may escalate to full scale war. It started with an entry published by Hang Tegar showing many pictures of Khairy with the captions that looked like, as my blogpal Mr Wenger aka CNN certified blogger has put it, cheap publicity. Subsequently I came up with a post that described what I exactly saw in those pictures.

The confrontation continues when the setiakawan team sensed that the cheap publicity strategy was backfired. As a result the setiakawan general Jinggo has got to interfere and publish another post that shows Khairy being with the public. The pictures depicted in Jinggo’s post are as below.








Bro Jinggo also expressed dissatisfaction with what I did in my previous post as he said this and I quote

"Pada pandangan saya, jika kita mempunyai hati dan jiwa yang bersih maka tidak akan menjadi persoalan pada gambar tersebut kerana apabila kita melihat gambar tersebut kita boleh memahami apa yang sedang Khairy lakukan."

Well Bro Jinggo, that was exactly what I did, wrote the caption from I saw in the pictures.










Bro Jinggo also urged the viewers to respect the truth obviously seen on those pictures, that Khairy is the true leader of the people, and I quote
"Hormatilah kebenaran dan terus mencarinya, kerana itulah yang dituntut Tuhan bagi kita semua. Mungkinkah, ada keengganan diantara kita untuk membayangkannya, tapi kebenaran itu adalah bahagian Tuhan jua adanya."
Since pictures don't lie, the truth is out there, and Tuan Husin Lempoyang has his own version of truth as well.
But what kind of truth is that, as my dear seasoned blogpal Mantra once said, my truth, your truth and the truth.
Related Links: