Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anwar's Curry, DAP's MSG, HINDRAF Nak Lagi


Imagine what a delightful dish it will be, an original Penang Mamak’s traditional mutton curry secretly cooked by Anwar Ibrahim and added with a splash of flavour enhancing MSG by Ungka Lim. It sounds so tasty and makes the HINDRAF supporters go hungry.

Lim, our curry is selling fast to HINDRAF

In fact the DAP flavoured Anwar’s curry really has captured HINDRAF supporters and made them go crazy and ask for more, to the extent they are no longer buying curry from Uncle Samy.

Anwar's curry ada ump!!!

I wonder whether Anwar spikes some hallucinogenic substance like marijuana or coca leaves into the curry because not only the HINDRAF supporters are now going crazy, but they also addicted, hallucinating and feeling high, like being at cloud nine.
DAP flavoured Anwar's curry, more please!!!

One of them by the name Thadiankunda got lost in cybersphere and was caught talking nonsense at JMD's article on racism and Malay leadership. The intensity of the intoxicating feeling is clearly seen in his comment, and I quote:

Helo JMD,

I am bemused by your remarks that the Singapore govt is unfair in appointing 1 deputy Indian PM and 3 Indian ministers compared to only 1 malay minister despite having a composition of 14%, compared to Indians 9%. Now everyone knows, Singapore is a developed country and a very successful nation. They are the epitome of meritocracy.

Hence, the 4 Indian cabinet members possess impeccable credentials to be appointed in very important positions like, DPM, Finance, Law and Youth Development. In fact I was surprised when I found out that an Indian is the Finance Minister of a predominantly Chinese nation. I am sorry to say, I don’t think any malays are qualified to graduate from the universities these honourable members graduated from.

Their academic qualifications are purely based on merits-no doubt about that.Pls also be reminded, it is an undisputable fact that the Malays can be easily bought over,they will succumb to money and women. Thus the limited number of malay ministers in the Singapore cabinet. I am sure Lee Kuan Yew knows the quality of the Malays and Indians.

Yes, in 1999, the non malays, especially the Malaysian Indians voted for BN after the malays abandoned BN in the general elections. Its not that the Indians trusted Mahathir, but it has been a general trend that most Indians voted BN in the hope that they will be treated fairly. But unfortunately, they had to be awakened by some Pakatan Rakyat Indian leaders and Hindraf to the fact that they had been marginalized by the Umno dominated BN.

As usual JMD has wisely and thoroughly answered to hallucinating Thadiankunda. However I like to add a few points to rebut an argument made by Thadiankunda when he said this and I requote:

"In fact I was surprised when I found out that an Indian is the Finance Minister of a predominantly Chinese nation. I am sorry to say, I don’t think any malays are qualified to graduate from the universities these honourable members graduated from."

I happened to know a Malay surgeon who is frequently invited by Universities in Singapore for talk and seminars. The surgeon also once told me that in his faculty there was a Singapore graduate surgeon who was not capable to perform up to the expectation. Well so much about Singapore education.

Try my curry everyone?

I guess many Malays have now realized that Anwar’s curry has been added with too much DAP’s flavour enhancer MSG. Even though demand from HINDRAF supporters is still coming Anwar may not sustain his curry business because HINDRAF market is considered small. However DAP flavoured Anwar’s curry will be in great demand if it is offered to the SINGAPOREANS.

DAP flavoured Anwar's curry? Sound interesting to me


ps: I heard that Anwar’s is now selling his DAP flavoured curry to Malay Royal families.